- The FDA Redefines ‘Healthy’ Food, Proposes New Guidelines for Labeling Prevention Magazine
- F.D.A. Moves to Change ‘Healthy’ Food Definition The New York Times
- FDA proposes new definition of ‘healthy’ food, expanding choices | 2022-09-28 Agri-Pulse
- FDA Proposes Updated Definition of ‘Healthy’ Claim on Food Packages to Help Improve Diet, Reduce Chronic Disease FDA.gov
- FDA Proposes Changes to Which Foods Are Labeled ‘Healthy’ Everyday Health
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.